Executive Media Training
Who needs media training?
CRM prepares anyone with a story to tell to tell it confidently and well. From Media tours to press conferences, from broadcast to broadband, our media training will help you make the most of any media interview.
Our coaches have unparalleled expertise. Most are recognized journalists, presenters and anchors, who interview people on a daily basis, for a living. Real-world expertise combined with corporate communications backgrounds make CRM media training effective and practical. In today’s business environment you need to have an edge and a competitive advantage to get ahead. So whether you are a group or an individual, each media training session is customized to ensure it is relevant to your business.
What can you expect from a CRM Executive Media Training course?
- Live to camera broadcast
- Telephonic interviews
- One-to-one media interactions
- Press conferences
You will be trained to face even the most rigorous media encounters by the country’s top interviewers.
What will I learn?
CRM Media Training will teach you to:
- Deliver key points within broadcast time constraints
- Express confidence and take control of interview situations
- Learn the mechanics of message management, staying on message, crafting ‘sound bites’, delivering so that you are understood
- Dress and decorum (wardrobe, make-up for camera, gestures and postures, movements that control and calm stage fight)
- Handle hostile interview situations (through personalized on-camera media training you’ll be taught how to turn this to your advantage)
How do I attract the media coverage I want?
The key lies in the message and the response. As important is how to deal with the media attention you don’t want. In half-day or one-day workshops, we’ll show you how to deliver your messages effectively and powerfully.